Monday, March 13, 2006

Farewell ... L Jeh ... grow strong and live a good life

I don't know whether it's really a good friend of mine leaving made me so moody and sad today, or just lack of sleep, or worries of life ...



I really don't know what I want to do, why I'm feeling that, or it's just the 'unhappy side of me' coming out all of the sudden.

All I wanna do now is to focus on my work ... but all I want to do now is to go out and stare at the very nice blue sky and listen to sad songs.

L Jeh ... I didn't realize you have so much impact to all of us, not until u step inside the custom door. All I can do is to make stupid, silly jokes ... or talked about this and that with Shamson and Lucian to avoid myself burst out any tears. I know everyone was trying really hard and I know you did too. I guess that's true to every tiny thing in our lives, we dunno how important it is until we about to lose it.

不要走 大鐘即使敲響 你別放開手 
成年後 什麼都不可再 有成人遷就 
不要走 前去在人群內 會磨鍊到夠 
可見將來 日子總會有 順逆流 
不過此時 獲得的愛顧 無私愛顧 未夠

Take good care ah .. and I wish you can achievewhat you want and come back soon la ...

No comments: