Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Faan Chin ?


Hm ... discussed this earlier on the phone ... I haven't mentioned and thought of these phrases for a while ... maybe my life is fortunate and maybe my life is full of default. Sometimes, I don't get it ... people seems to disregard your kindness ... do they care, do they treasure? What should I do? I am faan chin too ... sigh ... 3 yrs ago I was, now I am too ...

I don't think I'm well these days ... not really sick ... but always so sleepy and tired at work ... i just hate the cube I'm in now ... but I don't know how to improve it. And now it's the middle of night ... I can tell my physical is going down in slope ... and the 24-hour fitness deal is gone .. sigh.

Past weekend ... long 3-day one ... finally laid down the concrete with my parents in the front yard ... now I realized how much work that is and afterall, it's not as difficult as I imagined, but the fun part is how to level out the floor ... 28 bags of 60-lbs of concrete mix .. crazy huh ... i never thought of that ... then how heavy is the road ? wow ...

I feel so bad that my parents finished the last block themselves ... while I was window shopping in SF. And thanks Sarah for taking them to buy the last 2 bags of concrete. I always think I'm taking care of them now, but it's the opposite, they're still taking _VERY_ good care of me ... See ... faan chin ah ... why why ... can i be a better person? Can I stay away with all my bad habit?

No comments: