Tuesday, June 08, 2004

My Birthday ...



Today is my birthday !! ... as most people say, after the 25th birthday, all you need is only 1 person to celebrate with you. And that important person brought me to this wonderful performance ... surprisingly, I enjoyed it so much that I think this is the best gifts ... Seeing all these disabled people trying their best to do something that's more challenging for them. For instance, a mentally challenged boy can conduct the UC-Davis symphony while he knows nothing about music .. and a disformed man plays "yee woo" so well ... and also some deaf ladies can dance simply by feeling the floor vibration ... How amazing God treats us, providing us with different kinds of talent that we never thought we use so extensively ... Thank you !! Posted by Hello

No comments: